October 01, 2008
NCUA Share Insurance Webinar, October 7 - 10:00 a.m. (1:00 Eastern Daylight Time)
Credit union employees, volunteers and members who want to learn more about NCUA Share Insurance can sign up for a Webinar scheduled for October 7, 2008 at 10:00 a.m. (1:00 Eastern Daylight Time).
NCUA Board Member Gigi Hyland will host a webinar on the basics of federal share insurance regulations as well as a discussion of available resources and operational considerations for NCUSIF coverage.
The webinar will also include an interactive Q&A, which will be an integral part of the webinar.
- Introduction of Presenters
- Agenda for the Webinar and Subject Matter Introduction
- Legal and Regulatory Requirements for Share Insurance
- Title II of the Federal Credit Union Act
- Part 745 of NCUA's Rules and Regulations
- Share Insurance Operational Issues
- Operational considerations
- Value of federal insurance
- Available Resources
Frank Kressman, NCUA
Rob Leonard, NCUA
To register go to: http://event.on24.com/r.htm?e=115475&s=1&k=559CCB906CC94F4857F5371B06456797